If so, you can always have a shot gun wedding in aisle eight. Or, whatever is the pre-packaged aisle at your local Whole Foods. And just like Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy, it is a marriage made in heaven for at least that night. To create the perfect Shot Gun Wedding...Italiano Style, here is what you will need:
Wedding Party List
- Sliced Bread
- Fresh Garlic
- Olive Oil (prefer California or Via Roma...but any will do.)
- Whole Foods Mesclun Goat Cheese Salad (Family Style)
- Whole Foods Balsamic Dressing
- Whole Foods Italian Wedding Soup
- Whole Foods Tomato Basil Pasta Bowl
- Whole Foods Pesto Pasta Bowl
- Whole Foods Bakery-Fresh Apple and Cherry Turnovers (or dessert of your choice).
Once we got home, we just tossed the lids like a garter...
Note: Please be careful, hold the sharp edge away from your body. And again, please be careful. I am not responsible for misconduct in the kitchen.